HUP hotel likes to think in solutions
Update: June 5th 2021
Our hotel is open! We look forward to welcoming you! In the hotel we have taken various measures to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. Daily care for the safety and well-being of our employees and guests has top priority and we follow the advice from RIVM for this.
On this page we inform our guests about the measures we have taken at our hotel and how they apply to your stay. For more detailed information or questions, please contact us.
We hope to take away any concerns and to ensure our guests a carefree and pleasant stay!
- Our reception has been adapted to ensure that check-in / check-out runs smoothly.
- Please only pay by bank transfer, credit card or pin.
- If you want to use the elevator, you maybe need to wait a bit longer. As long as the elevator is not empty, we ask you to wait.
- A maximum number of people are allowed in various areas such as lifts and toilets.
- We also ask you to cooperate outside the hotel with the "social distancing" guidelines so that we can enjoy the stay together.
- Everywhere in the hotel there is a possibility for washing and / or disinfecting the hands.
- To avoid contact between employees and guests, rooms are cleaned when the guests are not in the hotel room.
- General cleaning and disinfection of contact surfaces such as lift buttons and banisters is done several times a day.
- Employees continuously wash their hands with disinfection soap behind the scenes.
- General areas are additionally cleaned and disinfected where necessary.
- Housekeeping employees wear gloves and work with professional cleaning products and procedures.
Food and drink at HUP
- The terrace is open until 22:00 for breakfast, lunch, dinner and drinks. Using the toilet indoors? That is of course allowed! We do ask you to wear a face mask inside. Maximum 4 people at one table, unless you come from one household.
- Our restaurants are open again! Reserve your table here. Maximum 4 people at one table, unless you come from one household. The Sportsbar & terrace are open based on availability for a delicious lunch or drinks. Reservations are not possible. Of course you can also enjoy good food and drinks in your hotel room.
- At check-in you will receive our current menus.
Meeting & events
- The conference rooms have been modified so that it is possible to maintain the 1.5 meter distance for various group sizes.
- There are a number of options available for breaks, lunch and/or dinner in the room or in the restaurant.
- Tables and chairs are placed in the room at a distance of 1.5 meters.
- This employee ensures compliance with the measures taken and is available for any questions.
- Please contact us if you would like to make use of our personal assistance in your request.
- Our fitness & swimmingpool are open, sauna is still closed.
- Have been trained in the above measures.
- Have no physical contact with the guest or the guest's property.
- The 1.5 meter is leading, we ask the employees to address each other and our guests if this is forgotten. "Are you thinking of the distance"?
- The break and canteen areas have been adapted and the workplaces are also arranged behind the scenes in such a way that distance is guaranteed.
- Not quite fit? That also means no longer working.
Thank you for your cooperation and your understanding and we wish you a great stay at HUP!