ALL-INCLUSIVE with FUN thrown in
Are you looking for All-Inclusive FUN in the Netherlands this holiday? Come to HUP! An experience you won’t want to miss. Because HUP is not just a run-of-the-mill hotel, but the sportiest - and most enjoyable - family hotel in the Netherlands. And once you get here, you have everything you need for your holiday. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, drinks during the day, swimming, indoor bowls, drinks at the bar and much more ALL-IN enjoyment. You don’t need to go anywhere else. But if you feel like an excursion, the area offers all kinds of attractions: a visit to Eindhoven, a relaxing cycle ride or a visit to a nearby amusement park. Quickly and easily arranged.
So if you want to swim, climb, cycle, use our slide, play mini golf, play indoor bowls, play football, relax … Everything is possible at HUP! We have created a special all-in package for the perfect STAYCATION. For a truly complete holiday.
More days, more fun:
A veritable play paradise
We have everything needed to keep you entertained. HUP is synonymous with no less than 10,000 m2 of sports, fun and wellness facilities. To give you an idea: that is equivalent to two football fields. Anything goes here. We offer you extensive facilities and space. So you never get bored, not even in bad weather! As soon as you arrive, you are welcome to use our slide located in the middle of the lobby. HUP's PLAY area is next to the lobby. It's GAME ON here for young and old! This huge indoor sports space offers you all kinds of games and pastimes such as a miniature golf course, table tennis and other games, and gaming on the interactive football wall.
If you want a perfect STAYCATION, choose HUP's all-in package. For a truly complete holiday.
HUP is pure adventure, just waiting for you
There is always plenty to do at HUP. Inside and outside. In HUP's grounds, close by or a few minutes away. For passionate nature lovers, and for people who enjoy everything the city has to offer. Helmond and Eindhoven are a stone’s throw away. HUP's staff will also be delighted to give you advice and pointers during your stay.
Great fun for the kids
Have you decided to stay for several days at HUP and do you want to go somewhere for a nice day out with the kids? How about wild animals and white water rapids!
When you bring your family to HUP in Brabant, you are guaranteed a great holiday. We offer all the facilities you need for an unforgettable break. The area around the hotel is interesting and varied. You can get a breath of fresh air and go for a bicycle ride or visit Eindhoven, the largest city in Brabant. And visits to Toverland (30 minutes by car) and the Efteling (45 minutes by car) are easily arranged.
In the fresh air
Nature spots that are also fun for the kids
Playing outside is probably still the most fun you can have. You’re in luck at HUP, as forests surround Mierlo on all sides. And the beautiful heathland of Strabrechtse Heide is practically on our doorstep. Go for a relaxing walk, or push yourself until you see stars on your mountain bike.
Watch out for leprechauns though! Seriously. They have made Strabrechtse Heide their home. You can see their tracks everywhere, but the leprechauns themselves stay out of sight as much as possible. So take good trackers with you on your voyage of discovery down the Leprechaun Pathway, the Kabouterpad, from Heidecafé De Strabrechtse Heide and keep your eyes peeled at all times.
All-Inclusive terms and conditions
- Lunch is served daily from midday to 4pm. Do you prefer a packed lunch? No problem, just let us know!
- Dinner is served daily from 5pm to 9pm, choice between an à la carte dinner or a barbecue dinner.
- Afternoon snacks are served from 3pm to 6pm.
- Drinks are free of charge from midday to 10pm (Heineken lager on tap, Heineken alcohol-free beer, house wine, wine alcohol-free, soda, fruit juice, tea and coffee). Other drinks are available, but will be charged.
- Fancy a game of bowls? It’s great fun! Your stay includes 1 hour’s use of our bowling alley free of charge. What if you would like to play bowls for longer? You are welcome to do so! However, the extra time is charged.
- You must check out by midday. After breakfast, you can take your time packing your bags and then...
- Enjoy a delicious lunch on the day when you check out.
- You've booked but unfortunately have to cancel? You can cancel free of charge up to 48 hours before your scheduled arrival
- The 5% HELLO YOU discount cannot be used in combination with this package